If you are unhappy with our service, you can bet we will be too!
We take complaints seriously
We’re sorry to hear that something about our services has made you unhappy, we don’t like unhappy customers as your pets are the reason we love our job.
When something has gone wrong, we want to know so that we can put it right as quickly as we can for you.
Raise your concern with our team
There are three easy ways to get in touch with us, by phone, email or by post.
Call us on 01992 667 330
Email us at email@example.com
NOW Pet Insurance
123 Castle Street
What to expect when making a complaint
Within 5 days we will:
- Confirm receipt of your complaint
- Provide you of the name of the complaint handler looking at your case
Within 4 weeks we will either:
– Send you our final response to your complaint with an explanation of our reasons for it
- Explain why we cannot provide you with a final response and let you know when we can
Within 8 weeks we will either:
- Send you our final response to your complaint with an explanation of our reasons for it
- Explain why we cannot provide you with a final response, let you know when we can and provide you with details on how to get in touch with the Financial Ombudsman
If you remain unsatisfied with our final response or with the reasoning for not getting back to you sooner you may take your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Please note, you must do so within six months of the date of the final response letter.